Cooperative Learning Institute Website Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice governs the manner in which The Cooperative Learning Institute Limited collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from users (each, a “User”) on the website (“Site”). This Privacy Notice applies to the website and our organisation.
Cooperative Learning Institute Limited
41 Marley Court, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14, D14 E048.
Personal Data (in connection with the provision of services to our school clients):
We use personal data in a variety of ways in connection with the delivery of services to schools. We process this data in most cases, as per our contractual obligation to the school.
- • Student’s Data includes First Name, Surname & Class;
- • Teaching Staff includes First Name, Surname Email Address & Class;
How we use collected information (including data processes in connection with the provision of services to our school clients):
We use personal data for purposes including:
- • provision of training and support to the school;
- • provision of our proprietary sociometric tool to the school;
- • to comply with our contractual obligations with the school;
- • to promote our legitimate business interests;
- • to comply with our legal obligations as limited company;
- • to comply with our reporting obligations to various government bodies i.e. CRO, Revenue;
- • to provide appropriate training, direction and support to our staff;
How we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for a length of time as per our Retention Policy i.e. For our software client’s data, this generally means we will retain data for up to 30 days after your contract of service expires. After this time, your data will be destroyed by shredding or anonymization on our database. In certain circumstances we may retain your data longer, these circumstances and the retention period are outlined in our Data Protection Policy.
Sharing your personal data:
From time to time, we may share personal data (arising out of the provision of services or our own company data) with An Garda Síochána, HSE, the Department of Social Protection, our Insurance Company, the Revenue Commissioners etc. The sharing of personal data and the nature of what is shared depends on various factors. We may also share personal data with other third parties including our insurance company and other service providers (including IT providers, security providers, legal advisors etc.) as needed. At all times, we shall ensure that the sharing of information is done so as per the requirements of the GDPR.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. These rights include the right to:
- • request information regarding the personal data that we hold about you and the source(s) of that information. You can request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. This service is free of charge.
- • request that we rectify without undue delay any inaccuracies in relation to the personal data we hold;
- • in some circumstances, request the erasure of your personal data or object to the processing of your data;
- • obtain restriction of processing in some circumstances;
- • object to any processing in some circumstances;
- • in some circumstances, request that your personal data be transferred to you. Furthermore we do not avail of systems that make automated decisions based on your data);
- • if we are processing any data for which you have given consent, you may withdraw consent to us processing your personal data. This will not affect the processing already carried out with your consent;
- • lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Ireland, this is the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner;
Any enquiries regarding the above rights or if you wish to exercise any of these rights or any other rights provided for in this Statement please contact us below.
Personal Identifiable Information (Website)
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identifiable Information (Website)
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- • keep track of how you interact with our website;
- • target advertising;
- • keep track of how you access and download our materials; and
- • offer functionality on our website, including social media plug-ins and sharing.
Some pages of our Website include external links to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for these websites or the use of your information by third parties. You should check the privacy notices on any third party websites to ensure that you are satisfied with their privacy practices, prior to sharing any personal information.